COVID-19: Station Information
Whether you’re visiting the local area or catching a train to London or the coast, we look forward to welcoming you back to Ashford International. Here’s what we all need to do to keep each other safe.
STAND OUT OF THE CROWD – STAY SAFE & SOCIALLY DISTANCE
- Please always wear a face covering whilst in the station and using the railways unless you have a valid exemption. This includes in the public areas and retail units.
- You must socially distance as required by the government’s rules UK Government rules and guidance and to make this easier, travel at less busy periods when possible.
- You are permitted to remove your face covering when seated for eating or drinking, but you must put it back on when you move around the station again.
- Carry hand sanitiser with you and sanitise your hands before and after a journey.
- Do not visit the station if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
TRAVEL SAFE BY TRAIN
Please remember to wear a mask and socially distance on platforms and trains, and if possible, avoid travelling during busier periods. Follow this link to see Southeastern Railway COVID safe measures and to plan your journey.